Thursday 2 March 2017

A weekend with " She leaves a little Sparkle" layout using Cocoa Vanilla Studio goodies..

Heeellloooo, 


Welcome to my little part of the blogging world..

Today I have both a layout and process video share with you today using the GORGEOUS Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Always collection which you can see HERE

I based this layout on a quote that I found while looking around Pinterest.. I show you in the video how I went about getting this quote on there :) The video is at the bottom of this post. 

So let me show you what I have created..

" She leaves a little sparkle" layout by Bernii Miller using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio  - Love Always collection.



" She leaves a little sparkle" layout by Bernii Miller using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio  - Love Always collection.



" She leaves a little sparkle" layout by Bernii Miller using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio  - Love Always collection.


I am super pleased with how this layout turned out.. below is the process video.. Please if you like what you see give me a thumbs up and subscribe :)

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...