Wednesday 11 January 2017

A weekend with "My Trio" layout for Scrapping Clearly.

Heeellooooo


Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog today.. i have a blog post for the Scrapping Clearly design team using the gorgeous Pebbles "Spring Fling" collection.. which you can pick up from HERE. 

To create this layout I based it on one of the latests sketches from the Creative Scrappers blog.. I love a good grid design and it meant that I could use up some of the left over scraps that I have from this collection from my 6 x 6 paper which you can spot HERE

" My Trio" layout for Scrapping Clearly using Pebbles Spring Fling collection.


I used a couple of these Rosettes on the layout and these adorable Puffy stickers from the same collection. 

" My Trio" layout for Scrapping Clearly using Pebbles Spring Fling collection.

" My Trio" layout for Scrapping Clearly using Pebbles Spring Fling collection.

I love how this layout turned out and another memory I was able to record for the family album.. 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...