Monday 31 October 2016

A weekend with " My heart's a flutter" layout for Neat N Crafty Cutz.

Heeellloooooo

Long time, between posts I know but I promise you I have not fallen off the blogosphere... Life has just gotten in the way and I have not had as much time to sit at my scrap desk.. But when I have, I have managed to create a couple of videos .. so today I am sharing a layout that I created with the  We R Memory Keepers  Crush collection which I grabbed from the Scrapping Clearly store HERE .  


"My heart's a flutter" layout by Bernii Miller for Scrapping Clearly and Neat N Crafts Cutz using We R memory keepers Crush collection.


I decided I wanted to create a monochromatic layout and teamed it with this adorable cut file from the Neat N Craft Cuts store HERE



I have a process video if you would like to see how this layout came together.  Please if you like what you see hit the like and subscribe button :)




Till next time
Much love 

Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...